Hi from sunny South Africa. Its has being another scorcher in Durban. My days at work are coming to an end soon. Last day is 31 December 2007; my employer allows us to leave at 12:00 if we start work at 07:00 for that day.
Back to making money online...for the past year and particularly the last few months it has being more like ' spending money online ". This is however the unfortunate truth...you will need to spend some money before being able to set yourself up to make money online. This, is something I can't impress on you more. What I hope though, is that you will be better able to identify the genuine programs out there that will really help you succeed online. In the next few days I will dedicate a post to programs that I have bought and highly recommend.
There are tons of poor quality to out-right scams on the net...I know well as I have lost money in my pursuit of this online 'dream'. I am a relative newbie but I have spent alot of hours lurking on forums and buying dead-end products to know what I'm talking about. So, please follow me on this journey... after all you have nothing to lose but some time following this online pursuit of mine.
Following from the last post, I said that I will explain why I needed smartdd. Well, after alot of trial and error I have come to the conclusion that selling informational products online is the way to go! Basically Smartdd will automate the delivery process once a payment has being made.
What are & Why sell Informational products. I will dedicate the next post to this. Suffice to say, there is a strong demand for this type of products online.
Till the next time...
ps. In the next few weeks I will be posting some photographs of my world, here in South Africa.
pss. If you are from the UK...check out this gift certificate worth 250 pounds
http://www.ukpromo.cyberprofit.info/
I earn R8.80 per lead created...so go ahead and help me out.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment