Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. I hope to make this a very interactive experience and will personal respond to comments and questions.
This blog exists for several reasons:
1. I want to document this stage of my life.
2. I would love to hear what people think of this 'experiment'.
3. I would hope that the material, found on this blog, will assist some find their way when it
comes to making money online.
4. This blog is part of my online venture and would appreciate any contribution. This could
range from buying a product through any of my links or giving me advise on how to 'make
money online'.
All my online ventures are not up and running as yet and you will find links that don't work etc. but this is exactly what is intended of this blog. I want my visitors to see me going through the process of making money online. I hope to post atleast twice a week and will be posting dollar values for income recieved every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment