Yes, another tiring day at the office has come and gone. My last day, 31 December 2007, is getting closer fast. My employer requires a months notice so it is in this this last month that I find myself in.
Today was a real scorcher here in Durban, South Africa and I am feeling strained today. However, to develop this online business one needs to be at it every day. I know that alot of the sales and digital deliveries will be automated soon...as they should be in this business of selling digital products online. I am in the process of doing this. It is costing me though to buy the required software but I need these basic tools of the trade.
In order to automise the delivery of my digital products I settled on SmartDD (thats, Smart Digital Delivery)
http://www.smartdd.com/special/?thankyou-page=9750
This is infact my affiliate link to the Smartdd program which I have purchased. Any buyer through this link will earn me a commission. so if you in the market for software of this nature please use this link. I will in the next post explain why I need this particular piece of software.
Till the next time...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment